Wednesday 23 December 2009

When I grow up, I want to be a real blogger

I haven't been here for a while, yes I know. And there's been a reason. Sorry. I shouldn't have treated you this way.

Saying that, if this is your first time here, and you've come via the scifiuk site, then welcome. Take off your clothes and have a seat.


Anyway, back to the regular dozen of you, I should explain myself. I feel like a guilty dog being found in a roomful of broken beanbags. Anyway, the reason I started this blog was because I wanted to write and get some of these mad thoughts out of my head. And I've done a lot of that.

So I sent some off my entries off to a publisher at the sci-fi uk site (the official site of the UK sci-fi channel) who rather nicely asked me to blog for their site too. So that's what I've been working on, getting myself set up on sci-fi uk and coming up with some ideas.

Frankly, I'm chuffed and excited, as sci-fi is on my list of wonderful things that include my wife, cats and cheese on toast.

Check out my blog page on the sci-fi site here - kicking off with a love of Flash Gordon.

So where do we go from here? Is this the end? Nah. It just means I'll be splitting my time between blogging for that site with sci-fi stuff and putting my usual nonsense about sherbert or monkeys on here.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me. And again, if you're here for the first time feel free to browse. Although all breakages must be paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment